Double click on above image to view full picture
Be the first to review this product
* Required Fields
1. Load clean, well-washed and rinsed mats into washer. Add dye Quik-Paks with mats ( 3 Paks for each 100# of mats)
2. Fill washer to high level with 130-140oF water
3. Steam bath to 195oF, add 8 oz. laundry sour
4. Run bath 20 minutes
6. Fill washer to high level with hot water, add mat detergent to light suds. Run 5 minutes.
7 Follow with 3 to 4 high level, cold water rinse
8. Extract / Mats can be finished using normal handling procedures.
1. Wash / Drain
High Alkaline Detergent To Heavy Suds
2. Rinse / Drain
3. Rinse / Drain
4. Rinse / Drain
5. Signal / Halt
ADD DYE KIT or 3 Paks per 100#
6. Dye / No Drain
7. Dye / No Drain
8. Dye / Drain
STEAM /ADD 10-12oz. LAUNDRY SOUR to pH 6-6.5
Low speed recommended
Greases and oils as well as detergent residue on mats can adversely affect the dispersion of dye onto and into fibers.
It is very important to thoroughly scour and rinse mats before dyeing. A predye wash for 10 minutes @ 175°F using a heavy duty alkaline detergent, followed by 3, high level rinses @ 140° is strongly recommended.
To OVER-DYE Colors, using other than BLACK; Always go Light to Darker & use 50% or more of the Dye Quantities mentioned below.
Walk-Off Mat Dye Kits
Connect With Us!
Blog: Recent Posts
Copyright @ 2017 Key Colour All right reserved.
Created One of the Leading Phoenix Web Design Firms PrimeView.
Optimized by Phoenix Arizona SEO Company OptimizeX.