Double click on above image to view full picture
Be the first to review this product
* Required Fields
The Poly/Microfiber Dye Kit from Keycolour promises total color maintenance. These dyes reclaim stained and discolored microfiber towels by changing the color from white to a variety of colors. They can also be used to dye old, stained, and faded napkins and tablecloths be given a new look, the colors will now last longer while retaining the vibrancy of the color and quality of the fabric..
Textile maintenance is now made easier thanks to Keycolour. The only color maintenance solution that maximizes the lifespan of a fabric and helps businesses save on replacement costs.
1. Load clean, well washed and rinsed fabric into washer.
2. Add dye & carrier (liquid)
3. Fill washer to high level with 130° to 140°F water.
4. Steam bath to 195°F.
5. Run bath forty minutes. Drain.
6. Fill washer to high level with hot water. Run five minutes.
7. Follow with three or four high level, cold water rinses.
8. Extract fabric. Finish using normal handling procedures.
Add dye & Carrier (Liquid)
3. Dye/No Drain
4. Dye/No Drain
7. Low Extract
Instructions For Dyeing Microfiber Towels
1lb. detergent per 100-lb load
3 packet dye per
100 lbs. load
Instructions For Touch-Up Dyeing
1 packet dye per
Please note that Poly/Microfiber dyes are much more permanent than regular shop towel dyes and
probably do not require as much touch up to maintain the color.
Poly / Microfiber Dye Kit
Copyright @ 2017 Key Colour All right reserved.
Created One of the Leading Phoenix Web Design Firms PrimeView.
Optimized by Phoenix Arizona SEO Company OptimizeX.