Double click on above image to view full picture
Be the first to review this product
Out of stock
Use this product for color-coding bar mops, as well as towels and linens for housekeeping. With a hotel dye pak, a dye setting agent is included to improve wash-fastness. The dye setting agent, Keyfixe, is also available to purchase by itself in larger quantities. Hotel dye paks are available in a wide range of colors.
Great for color coding of bar mops, housekeeping towels and linens.
Kit includes setting agent for improved wash-fastness.
Large selection of colors.
The hospitality and healthcare industries have one of the largest needs for textile dyes because they need to constantly recolor or dye their stained or faded bar mops, linens, bed sheets, and housekeeping towels. Stock room items that would discarded can now be reused for other applications through the use of dye.
Keycolour’s Hotel Dye Paks are specifically designed to address the dyeing needs of the service industry, focusing on producing superior color quality.
10x 8 oz dye packs with 5 x 1 pint Keyfixe
1. Load clean towels and DYE ( 2 Paks / 100 lbs of load.) into washer
2. Fill washer to high level with hot ( 150° to 170°F ) water. Run for 20 minutes
4. Fill washer to high level with 120°F water. Add 8 oz. KEYFIX / 100 lbs. of load. Run 10 minutes.
6. Follow with 4 to 6 high level, cold water rinses until drain water is clear.
7. Washer can be rinsed with hot water and bleach to remove dye residue.
LOAD WASHER WITH CLEAN TOWELS AND DYE
SUGGESTED : 2 PAKS DYE FOR EACH 100 LBSOF LOAD
1 Dye / DRAIN
2 Fix / DRAIN
Add 1 bottle KEYFIX For each 100# of load
3 Rinse / DRAIN
4 Rinse / DRAIN
5 Rinse / DRAIN
6 Rinse / DRAIN
Hotel Dye Kit
Copyright @ 2017 Key Colour All right reserved.
Created One of the Leading Phoenix Web Design Firms PrimeView.
Optimized by Phoenix Arizona SEO Company OptimizeX.